We are open for worship on Sundays at 10:00am! Here is what to expect:
To ensure a healthy environment for all participants...
(1) We are asking everyone to refrain from giving handshakes or hugs during the month of June. Instead, you should simply offer verbal greetings.
(2) The chairs in our auditorium are spaced 6" apart and we have roped off a few rows in the interest of social distancing.
(3) Our nursery and preschool rooms are not being staffed during the month of June. Instead, we encourage you to bring your small children into the auditorium with you. We won't mind the extra noise! If they become very restless, you are welcome to take them to the nursery yourself.
(4) We are not passing the offering plates during the month of June. Instead, you can give your tithe through the church website or by placing your cash/check in the offering box in the hallway just outside the auditorium;
(5) You are welcome to fellowship with one another after worship, but we are not serving food or drinks in Grace Cafe during the month of June. You may bring your own coffee or snacks from home if you believe you will need them!;
(6) We will not meet for Growth Groups, Sunday Evening Worship, or Community Groups for the time being, but Pastor Brandon will continue livestreaming a Bible study on Wednesdays at 6:30pm.
(1) If you have recently experienced, or have been exposed to someone who is experiencing flu-like symptoms, we request that you continue watching the livestream for another week or two;
(2) If advanced age or underlying health conditions mean that you have a weak immune system, you should consider wearing a face mask to church or watching the livestream for a few more Sundays.
NOTE: We are NOT requiring the use of face masks, but anyone who believes it is in the best interest of themselves or their families to do so should bring a mask to wear or take one of the masks that we have made available in the main hallway. No one will be judged for wearing a mask, and no one will be judged for going without a mask. We affirm everyone's right to make up their own mind.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to us through this contact form: